28 yrs& having pain from below the knee to toes & bottom of foot.toes & foot feels numb & it hurts to put weight on it and walk.front of leg swollen?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Ashley Vanderloop
12 years experience Podiatry
With any: unusual pain, swelling and numbness in the leg and foot it is highly recommended that you get seen in person by your doctor as soon as possible. You will likely need some lab work done and possibly an xray. Most important is to get a proper history and physical which will give an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.
Answered on Oct 13, 2017
Dr. Scott Keith
43 years experience Podiatry
Why R U Waiting...: I can't think of any reasons better that those you have listed to seek a professional opinion, and right soon. It is not clear if these symptoms are all related of brought about by a compensation mechanism. This could involve vascular, muscular, nerve and possibly bone. I urge you to be seen sooner than later.
Answered on Sep 27, 2020