U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Lufkin, TX
A 29-year-old female asked:

Started having severe leg,foot cramps with burning sensation. hurts to walk or rest. legs keep going numb...should i be worried????

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 46 years experience
Y R U Waiting????: You need to be seen, and right soon, to get to reason of your complaints. The symptoms are in no way normal and could be of some significance. If the symptoms are escalating then go to the urgent care. Otherwise, tomorrow see your physician.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology 31 years experience
You should be: seeking a medical evaluation, is what you should be. I don't know what you have, but if you're not sure whether you should be worried, then you should be at least concerned. Could be minor, could be serious, but you won't find out sitting in front of a computer. An actual live doctor needs to lay actual hands on you in an actual brick-and-mortar office.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 17, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.