SC

I stopped taking nexium (esomeprazole) a week ago and feel horrible. i started back up 3 days ago and only feel very slightly better. how long will it take?

Dr. Michael Ekizian
Seriously?: Why are you taking Nexium (esomeprazole)? Who told you to take it and for what reason? How long will WHAT take??? Did you know that if you do indeed have a diagnosis for which Nexium (esomeprazole) is indicated for treatment, you shouldn't take it for more than 8 weeks? If you do, you can cause gastric mucosal atrophy. I think you should see your doctor.

Last updated Dec 23, 2020