U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Saudi Arabia
A 51-year-old male asked:

I stopped taking nexium (esomeprazole) because zinoximor 500 mg i have to take may not be effective .but now i have severe cramps should i cont nexium (esomeprazole) or renitudine?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Pediatrics 46 years experience
Should get evaluated: Ongoing gastric symptoms should be evaluated by your doctor with possible referral to a GI specialist. Feel better.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 3, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.