FL

i bet you cannot tell me one food i can eat that will have many calories to gain 4 pounds of weight with little or no sugar (need to watch glucose)?

Dr. Lisa Rankin
ADHD and Autism 25 years experience
More than one word: Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Cashew Butter, etc..... All of these are high in calories and low in sugar. Eat them directly from the spoon throughout the course of the day or make a smoothie with unsweetened coconut milk, protein powder, several tablespoons of the nut butter of your choice and ice. An extra 500 calories a day will likely get you a one pound wt gain in a week.