Santa Clara, CA

i last year i had ctr for cts ,cervical injections for radiculopathy and slap tear repair in shoulder & decompression. shoulder is hurting bad agai

Dr. Steve Mora
Orthopedic Surgery 25 years experience
Arm pain: Your shoulder pain might be a radiculopathy rather than a labral problem. I would do 2 things: See a neurologist for an emg and a shoulder specialist to check out the shoulder.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 29 years experience
Sorry: I am sorry to hear that. It would really come down to what is causing the problem. It is not terribly uncommon for epidural steroid injections to be temporary in relieving cervical radiculopathy so it could be that. An exam alone would likely tell the cause.