Nashville, TN

I am 19 years old, weigh 118 pounds and i went to the doctor for an ear ache. (don't have any type of health issues or take any medication, not allergic to anything) turns it i had an ear infection, the doctor prescribed some antibiotics. she gave me amox

Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Take medicine: Ear infections beyond childhood are less common but a reality for a variety of reasons. If you had symptoms and was diagnosed after an exam by a qualified doctor, you should follow the recommendation and return to clinic to make sure your earis better. If no improvement in symptom after 3-4 days, return sooner for change of antibiotic. Feel Good!

Last updated Jul 19, 2015