I feel pain for more than 3 days in my teeth?

Dr. Kayvon Javid
Dentistry 21 years experience
See below: There is not enough information to answer your question. Like where, when and what causes the pain. Is it only when you eat or you have pain all the time? Please give some more information. Please see your dentist as soon as you can.
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
undefined 49 years experience
I suggest you see your dentist
Jul 7, 2015
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 41 years experience
See a dentist!: The answer is simple. See a dentist as soon as possible. There are many possible causes. No one here can know what is the cause or how to treat it. There is no substitute for seeing a dentist, the sooner the better!
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
See a dentist: If you have pain for that long something is amiss.
Last updated Jul 7, 2015