U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 17-year-old male asked:

I feel pain for more than 3 days in my teeth?

3 doctor answers11 doctors weighed in
Dr. Kayvon Javid
Dentistry 21 years experience
See below: There is not enough information to answer your question. Like where, when and what causes the pain. Is it only when you eat or you have pain all the time? Please give some more information. Please see your dentist as soon as you can.
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
undefined 49 years experience
I suggest you see your dentist
Jul 7, 2015
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 41 years experience
See a dentist!: The answer is simple. See a dentist as soon as possible. There are many possible causes. No one here can know what is the cause or how to treat it. There is no substitute for seeing a dentist, the sooner the better!
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
See a dentist: If you have pain for that long something is amiss.
Last updated Jul 7, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.