U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old female asked:

How to overcome breast fibrosis ?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 24 years experience
Confirm diagnosis: It is not clear exactly what you are referring to. I suspect you are referring to fibrocystic breast tissue. The first step is to confirm the diagnosis by seeing your obgyn or a breast specialist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 79-year-old male asked:
If you have moobs and have fibrosis of the breast tissue can the moobs ever be reduced?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
What to do if I have cystic fibrosis and want breast implants?
4 doctor answers9 doctors weighed in
Last updated Mar 22, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.