IL

I'm 19 year old male. 5'8 240 pounds and i have trouble losing weight. i have tried diets but none seem to work. are there any pills that can help me?

Dr. Stephen Southard
You want to avoid: "Pills", as there are short term fixes - at best - that can't replace optimizing your eating habits. Remember, it's not just what you eat, it's how much you eat too. It sounds like you really need to sit down with a nutritionist to help create meal plans that are feasible and sustainable for you in the long run. Again, please don't get caught up in the quest for a "pill cure".

Last updated Jan 26, 2015