NY

what's a good way to fight belly fat?

Dr. Michele Arnold
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 22 years experience
Diet & Exercise: The best way to lose fat is to lose weight. The best way to lose weight is to exercise regularly and maintain a healthy diet. There is no way to selectively 'lose weight' from one body part, unless you choose cosmetic surgery or body sculpting procedures. You can tone your abs, but this alone will not help you lose belly fat.
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Got to find a way every day to burn more calories out than you take in. to be thin
Jan 22, 2012
There's no such: Thing as natural spot fat loss. You need to lose weight in general & a certain % will be abdominal fat. Eat healthfully & be physically active. Calories burned must > calories consumed. To tighten ab's do crunches, reverse crunches, exercise ball crunches, pelvic thrusts, lying leg raises, side bridge & “bicycling” exercise on your back. Engage in regular aerobic exercise.