Australia

i do basic exercise 2-3 times a week i'm quite young, i don't eat much bad food but i'm having problems losing weight. how should i approach it.

Dr. Leslie Aufseeser
Podiatry 48 years experience
Diet change: Everything we eat that comes from animals contains more calories. In the usa we focus on the main course. Usually this is chicken. Fish, steak etc. You can eat these foods but not in the quantities we are used to. Substitute vegetables, salads , fruits for "animal foods"(meat, cheese, yogurt, milk, ice cream). Many of my patients have taken this advice and have reached their goals.
Dr. Karen Pendleton
Preventive Medicine 37 years experience
ManyCauses let'stalk: Weight issues can be multifactorial: Dietary / Food Allergies Hormonal Imbalances Neurotransmitter Imbalances Lifestyle / Behavioral issues Mental / Emotional concerns Insulin Resistance Other Metabolic / Chemical Imbalances The great majority of these entities needs to be evaluated in order to uncover any hidden obstacles to weight management (particularly weight loss).