Plainfield, NJ

i have bad breath can't. get rid of can my bad breath is due to weight or the types of foods i eat ?will it give me breathing problems in the future

Dr. Marsha Davis
Could be due: To dental issues or stomach issues. First check with the dentist . If that is good check with the doctor. It does not lead to breathing issues .
Dr. David Krulak
Bad breath: This condition can be caused by many things to include: dry mouth, medications that cause dry mouth, certain foods, smoking, dental problems, a number of infections in the respiratory tree, diabetes, and poor dental hygeine. Generally, bad breath is not associated with breathing difficulties.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016