U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 39-year-old male asked:

I have a constant pulsing ache on the left side of my chest, should i go and see my doctor?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Felicia Mata
Cosmetic Dentistry 26 years experience
Heart Concern: Please see your doctor. You must be in a lot of stress. There are cases where palpitations can also be triggered with anxiety ( sometimes subconsciously), hormonal, indigestion, mitral valve prolapse and other type of heart disease... The physiology of the human body can be complex but don't wait for further symptoms . In some cases, they don't even get to find out. Take care!

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 8, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.