I have a sore on the roof of my mouth where it goes from being hard to spongy (right next to uvula). i've had it for about a week now .

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
See a physician: Unfortunately, we can't make an accurate diagnosis over the internet. There are too many possibilities even to list on this type of forum. Please see you own physician for an accurate diagnosis and treatment if warranted.
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dentistry 39 years experience
See dentist: If it is not gone in another week see a dentist who can diagnose the problem. It could be a number of things an without seeing it and more information it will be hard to determine what it is.

Last updated Jul 7, 2017