A member asked:

Need to know of a good doctor in raleigh i have a cyst on shoulder and my first time to the doctors?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Richard Ramos answered

Specializes in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation

Depends: This depends on what you mean regarding location of cyst on shoulder. If it is superficial, then i would seek a general surgeon to evaluate it. If it is in the shoulder itself such as bone, then i would seek an orthopedic surgeon. You can find one through your local hospital system.

Answered 10/4/2016



Call local providers: This is the HT public information site featuring volunteer docs scattered around the country that answer medical questions. We do not have access to or information about the docs or clinics around the country or around the world where this site is viewed. Local county medical societies. hospitals or your health plan will have a list of local docs. Contact one of these sources for your needs.

Answered 7/19/2018



Related Questions