A member asked:

Hi doctors i want to asked about my cyst in my right back shoulder its pain and have liquid came out and its bad smell... after the liquid out its fla?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. answered

Sebaceous cyst?: Is possible here. See below: https://www.dermnetnz.org/topics/cutaneous-cysts-and-pseudocysts/ However without examining it may also be something more serious such as abscess so safest to be seen urgently by a doctor licensed in your area especially if you are unwell, have fevers, the area is red and painful.

Answered 11/7/2017


Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Question cut off: Not sure what you were going to ask. Consider resubmitting and including a specific and clear question. thanks

Answered 11/13/2017



Related Questions

A member asked:

What type of doctor would treat a cyst on my shoulder joint?

A doctor has provided 1 answer