A member asked:

What type of doctor would treat a cyst on my shoulder joint?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Roger Palutsis answered

Specializes in Sports Medicine

Orthopaedic Surgeon: I would suggest a seeing an orthopaedic surgeon. He or she would be able to determine the nature of the cyst by exam or x-ray, and offer the appropriate treatment options. Good luck.

Answered 6/9/2015



Related Questions