India

I have got my plaster off from my leg after two months. i am unable to fold my knee, seems its kind of stiffed. a little bit of swelling too. winters have arrived. still unable to walk but slowly. plz doctors suggest me some light excercise or any remedi

Dr. John Baker
Neurology 14 years experience
Exercises: I assume you mean you are having difficulty bending your knee? If so, it is very important to slowly start bending the knee and straightening it as tolerated but pushing through any mild to moderate discomfort to increase the range of motion at the knee. Slowly increase how much you stretch the muscles and ligaments/tendons in the knee (and ankle if problematic) over weeks time...

Last updated Sep 28, 2016