Bensalem, PA

has it been looked into if an abundance of vitamin k in the blood causes autism? i know the study was of a deficiency of the vitamin. thank you.

Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarberaanswered
See below: There is no vitamin deficiency or excess that is know to cause autism.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Alianswered
Autism: There was a research from sweden that talked about deficiency of vitamin d (either prenatal, or from malabsorption) in children with autism.
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 50 years experience
I think we all struggle with the myriad of things associated with Autism, because they ALL may be important , or some may be, for a child.
Oct 19, 2012
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Oct 19, 2012
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali commented
Provided original answer
Thank u Dr. Fricke for your double comment, but I am not clear with those comments. Please advise.
Oct 20, 2012