A member asked:

Two, of my fingers on my right hand have become very dry small fluid filled bumps mayb blisters.. skin cracking i used rash cream lotion what culd it b?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Eczema: Sounds like eczema. Needs to be treated with mid to high potency steroids. Could try twice daily Hydrocortisone ointment and strict avoidance of soap, water and solvents for a few weeks.

Answered 10/6/2020



Related Questions

Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question