My husband and i have been itching like crazy for awhile now. i have blisters on my hands. my 10-month-old has a rash and dry skin everywhere and a slight itch. weve tried scabies, lotion, eczema cream, psoriasis treatment, etc and nothing works.

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor, preferably a dermatologist. Wish you good health!

Answered 1/31/2020

105 views

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

See a dermatologist : I would recommend that you and your child see a dermatologist if you have not already.Without seeing the rashes and examining the rest of your (and your child’s) body,it is difficult to give you more specific advice,especially since you have tried all the treatments you mentioned.Tell them if you have traveled or had any new exposures to foods, clothes, detergents, or other items and they can help

Answered 2/1/2020

105 views