U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old female asked:

My husband and i have been itching like crazy for awhile now. i have blisters on my hands. my 10-month-old has a rash and dry skin everywhere and a slight itch. weve tried scabies, lotion, eczema cream, psoriasis treatment, etc and nothing works.

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor, preferably a dermatologist. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Pediatrics 38 years experience
See a dermatologist : I would recommend that you and your child see a dermatologist if you have not already.Without seeing the rashes and examining the rest of your (and your child’s) body,it is difficult to give you more specific advice,especially since you have tried all the treatments you mentioned.Tell them if you have traveled or had any new exposures to foods, clothes, detergents, or other items and they can help
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 1, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.