What can i do to stop a rash from itching due to gorilla glue getting on my skin. i have tried an anti itch cream, a&d cream, and also just plain white lotion. nothing seems to be helping. the rash looks like small bumps on my skin. but is very itchy and

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology 23 years experience
This : This is probably an irritant or contact dermatitis from the glue/adhesive. It might be a good idea to try a otc Hydrocortisone cream twice daily. If that doesn't work, i would seek the help of a dermatologist. I hope that helps.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Vinegar compresses: Try using cool compresses with vinegar. Add one two tablespoons to a basin of water, leave the compress on for twenty to thirty minutes. Vinegar acts as an astringent and is very soothing.
Last updated Feb 10, 2021