could you have sinusitis without the pain around face eyes only a feverish fatigued feeling?

Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Sometimes: Sinusitis is defined as an invasive, bacterial infection centered in the sinus passages of the face, located in the forehead(frontal), anterior cheeks(maxillary), area around the nose(ethmoid), and behind the ears(mastoid). The symptom of pain is not exclusive to sinusitis, but is usually accompanied by fever, overproduction of mucous, nasal congestion, and frequently a cough when it's sinusitis.
Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 20 years experience
Yes: Not too infrequently I have patients in which their main complaint is fatigue more so than the sinus complaints. These patients present with less significant sinus complaints. But often get noticeably better with treatment.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Yes: Yes. I would recommend an evaluation by an ENt doc.

Last updated Jun 22, 2015