A member asked:

I've been diabetic for 4 yrs. when i think i have high glucose but meter says otherwise & vice versa. how do i know i have a high # of sugar?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Quang Nguyen answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

Take your meter to your doctor office and have a side by side comparison from the same fingerstick to see if they are similar to each other. If not, ask your doctor for a new meter.

Answered Aug 28, 2012



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor