Qatar

I am diabetic since 5 years,for the last 5 years my fasting blood glucose in between 125-134 mg/dl and my blood sugar level two hours after eati?

Dr. Patrick Connor
Emergency Medicine 35 years experience
Excellent: It appears that you keep diabetes under excellent control Do you check your Hemoglobin A1C yearly.
Dr. Tiffanie Noonan
No specific question: The fasting blood sugar results you are providing do indeed point to diabetes. Are you under the care of a physician and being treated for the diabetes? If you are on medication I would advise that you follow up with your physician to discuss your results. Heed the lifestyle advice that your doctor gives you, changing your diet and exercising will greatly affect you long term outcome.
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Well Managed: Fasting Blood sugar if can be brought down a bit lower ( say

Last updated Mar 6, 2021