A member asked:

I have two bulging discs in my neck. what would b the best treatment for this? this was shown on a mri of my neck.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Michael Gabor answered

Specializes in Diagnostic Radiology

Small bulges: are common incidental findings, and may require no treatment. Best to be evaluated by a neurosurgeon or orthopedic spine surgeon to determine whether or not the bulges could be causing your symptoms, and go from there.

Answered 12/6/2014



Related Questions