I have been diagnosed in the mri for a c4 c5 tiny non compressive disc bulge. need to know causes and cure as its obstructing my neck movments.

Dr. Shari Jackson
Radiology 22 years experience
Not likely: Disc bulges are commonly seen on MRI of the cervical and lumbar spine. These are usually early signs of minor wear and tear. A "tiny noncompressive disc bulge" is unlikely to be affecting your neck movements. You should work with your doctor to find a solution to your limited range of motion and/or pain.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 12, 2018