A member asked:

I am going to have surgical abscess drainage need advice about going to work?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. John Leander Po answered

Specializes in Infectious Disease

Better ask surgeon: Since you are getting a surgical abscess drained, the best person to ask is really the surgeon performing the procedure. They will know the details, especially since we don't know what part of the anatomy you will have this abscess drained.

Answered 4/25/2015



Related Questions

A member asked:

How does pilonidal cyst drainage and surgery work?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers