A member asked:

I had peri-anal abscess surgery on12/3/15 it was fine until now i have a hard elongated tissue under the skin that's painful now. no drainage though?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Yes now you have: Anal fistula , as most of ischio-rectal abscesses lead to anal fistulas as the infection starts at anal papilla inside the anal canal . Go to your doctor as most of them need additional surgery , the track has to be removed .

Answered 1/3/2018



Related Questions