Manchester, KY

Im losing weight doing cardio & strength training and by eating healthy. how can i speed up & lose even more if i'm already doing things properly?

Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
Diet: Sounds like you are on the right track. Congratulations on your will-power. You could reduce your dietary intake or increase your exercising, but would recommend that if this is being effective as it is, just be patient. Took time to build up the weight. May take a while to lose it. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Dean Giannone
You don't need to.: The expected rate of weight loss is one to two pounds weekly - this makes weight loss healthy and prevents rebounding back to a heavy weight once you've lost. Be patient, keep it up and get to your goal in time.