U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
San Francisco, CA
A 26-year-old male asked:

I fell on my knee a while back and it hurt to walk on at the time but the pain subsided. now it hurts when i run or walk for too long.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Orthopedic Surgery 43 years experience
See specialist.: See an orthopedic knee specialist. You may have discomfort from your kneecap joint, or there may be a meniscal tear.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 1, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.