IA

I have tinnitus is paxil (paroxetine) of zoloft safer i am coming off of citalapram, it made my tinnitus worse,i am afraid of new drugs, i once had viral vertigo, ?

Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology 36 years experience
Good question: Citalopram made your tinnitus worse. I understand this. You have been offered two other medications. You are fearful of new drugs. Not knowing the exact mechanism that lead to the worsening of the tinnitus with Citalopram makes it difficult to predict how you will respond to either of the replacement meds. My approach then would be to target the tinnitus. You need to discuss this with your doctor

Last updated Nov 18, 2016