Manteca, CA

My teeth are very straight, my ortho did some edits in my bracket & now my bottom tooth is pulled out higher than the one next to it, is this normal?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
No it is not normal: The situation you described needs professional attention and cannot be solved in this forum.. I would recommend returning to the orthodontist who placed the braces and discussing the options.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Sometimes: Sometimes a tooth that has worn unevenly is lengthened to allow reshaping. In any event any questions about the course of your Orthodontic Treatment should first be discussed with your Orthodontist. I'm sure your concerns can be easily addressed.

Last updated Sep 7, 2014