I strat cymbalta (duloxetine) 60mg since one week bu gave me side effects i go to pipi too often and make me wake up to do att night what can i do?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Speak to doctor: If you believe your symptoms of frequent urination started as a result of the initiation of this medication then, you should talk to the doctor who prescribed it so they can either change it or send you for testing to be sure you don't have something else going on that you may be interpreting as a side effect but may not be. I wouldn't suddenly stop the medication though without asking the doctor.

Last updated Aug 6, 2014