woried abdomen ct scan may have missed any defects i may have with colon because colon was full of stool (needed to empty bowel but couldn't).

Dr. Susan Arnoult
See GI: If you were not adequately prepared for the test then it is possible that something was missed. The radiologist will usually comment on whether or not he/she felt the prep was adequate. If the radiologist felt that the study was not adequate because of the prep then see a GI doctor and discuss a colonoscopy.
Dr. Phillip Goebel
Emergency Medicine 16 years experience
CT likely adequate: The radiologist who read your CT was likely able to see everything that is possible to see on a CT even with stool in your bowel. CT can not see small defects in the bowel wall, and often can miss polyps even with an empty colon. If you did not receive a diagnosis from the CT, and are having bowel problems, I would recommend consulting with a gastroenterologist for a colonoscopy.