At 60 are women more likely to work out for prevention of osteo, self defense, aesthetics, fitness?

Dr. Frederick Coville
Plastic Surgery 40 years experience
Great question!: It's been my experience that women who work out regularly at 60 are generally the kind of people that like being the best they can be in all kinds of ways. Presenting the best version of you to the world means more than either of the things you mentioned. Beautiful people are healthy people and vice versa. In my practice we are committed our mantra that health and beauty are one in the same.
Last updated Nov 20, 2013