A member asked:

Small patch of red/tight/flaky skin on face. have tried anti fungal/bacterial and hydrocortisone creams from dermatologist. what next?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Ayyaz Shah answered

Specializes in Dermatology

Patch: You should have a follow up with your dermatologist and discuss if he/she has any other medications that they would like to try, otherwise a skin biopsy would be the next step to further evaluate this non healing patch on the face.

Answered 6/15/2014



Related Questions