A member asked:

10 year old daughter wakes often from head and neck pain.pcp says tension headaches. yoga, meditation not helping enough. any suggestions?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Neurologist: I would take her to see a neurologist. That much head a neck pain is not normal for a 10 year old. Good luck.

Answered 6/13/2014

4k views

Thank

Chiropractor: I have taken my children to a chiropractor that I trust for various aches and pains including neck, rib, back and shoulder pains. Go to the chiropractor yourself a few times to see what you think about his/her philosophy and techniques. Make sure the chiropractor is one who feels comfortable with kids (many do). A neurology consult is also warranted if that has not yet been sought.

Answered 6/13/2014

4k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more