A member asked:

I am 26y unmarried i have hydrocele problem at right side left side is normal from few past years does surgery is affect my fertility. ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Amanda Itzkoff answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Probably not: Hydrocele is a common problem and ca usually be corrected without incident. However, it must be evaluated by a urologist to confirm the diagnosis and discuss the risks/benefits/ and side effects in your particular case. Get into a urologist so you can get this resolved!:)

Answered 11/27/2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor