Stockdale, TX

My ear was swollen shut and now my face is swelling around my ear in my head neck and cheek. i cam also feel my glands in the back of neck swelling to?

Dr. Allison Holzapfel
Plastic Surgery 23 years experience
Infection: It sounds like a complicated infection with cellulitis and edema. I would seek medical help as soon as possible.
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
See a doctor: This sounds severe and you should be seen before it gets any worse. Wish we could diagnose this over the internet , but that is not possible. Hope you are better soon.
Dr. Michael Finkelstein
Sounds like : malignant otitis externa and cellulitis you need to urgently seek help at an ENT office or at least your PMD for antibiotics and further evaluation

Last updated Sep 29, 2016