Philippines

Im 17 yrs old and i weigh 74 kilos.my height is 5'2. im sure that im overweight.can anyone tell me what should be my weight?so i can monitor my diet

Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Weight and Height: You are getting up there, with a BMI ( a measure of body fat, based on weight and height) of 29.6. Consider yourself in obese catagory (BMI over 30), to give u motivation to get serious and start loosing weight. There is no magic bullet to loose extra pounds. Set a modest target (10 lbs in 6 mo is doable for most) with 4/7 day exercise and diet restriction in fats and sugars, smaller serving sizes

Last updated May 15, 2014