does endura mass help me to gain weight? i'm an 19 year old, girl weighing 52 kilos standing at 5.8'' tall. can you suggest me some ways to increase my weight so that people stop calling me lanky?

48 years experience Pathology
Ignore them: People will say nasty things because it makes them feel better. Ignore such people. Your weight is fine. You will gain weight as you grow older and then look back fondly at these years when you could eat freely and not gain weight. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco or alcohol in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.
Answered on Aug 21, 2015
1