U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old member asked:

What to do about hearing loss, tinnitus and ent?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 62 years experience
You have the answer: When you have a hearing loss associated with tinnitus, you must see an ENT doctor for a diagnosis and possible treatment. If it came on suddenly, you need to see the doctor as soon as possible.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.