A member asked:

Is there a cure for tinnitus when hearing loss is reduced cos of diabetic neuropathy.moms ent had giver her tinnex(calcium blockers)before test.help?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Tinnitus: Your Mum must see the Ear specialist as soon as possible. If things are not improving you should consider a consult with a different Ear specialist.

Answered 3/14/2016



Related Questions