Kennesaw, GA

7/9 hrs on my feet at fast paced job...tingling in left shoulder in back and tip of big toe is numb, can it just be that my shoes are just too small?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Toes touching shoe: If your big toe touches the rim of your shoes, then it could be that your shoes are too tight. However, since you're on your feet most of the day, you need to have the best possible walking shoes available. If your big toe is red, swollen, hot, painful, and your shoes fits fine, meaning a half inch from the top of the shoe, then it's probably a medical condition. You need to have your pcp examine your feet/toes and make a diagnosis.