Canada

For twos days i've had slight numbness and tingling in the arch of my left foot, and slightly blurred vision. now i have a small bump on my calf. bad?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 30 years experience
Be seen: It is really hard to say without the benefit if an exam and things, there are multiple causes from benign to more serious. I would be seen with particular attention to the complaint of blurring of your vision, which in general is not a normal complaint and can be seen in serious neurological conditions as it's first presentation; ms being one example.

Last updated Feb 10, 2016