Franklin, IN

get tingling and numbness in the 3 middle toes both feet. stopped wearing shoes with heels 3 months. starting to run/walk. have good shoes. no help.

Dr. Vern Christensen
Podiatry 26 years experience
Possible neuroma: your symptoms sound nerve related. When nerves are compressed in the forefoot region they become inflamed and sometimes injured. This condition is known as a neuroma. You have started conservative tx by getting out of the high heels and into wider shoes. Custom insoles with metatarsal pads will also relieve pressure on nerves. Try OTC NSAIDS. If symptoms persist follow up with foot doc.