what are some bicep workouts and only working out triceps?

Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery 54 years experience
Biceps = curls-: -with back against a wall or use a machine that isolates biceps. Tri, yes weights on a machine elbow @90 pull down & spread @the end. You have to find your own weight to start. Free weights are good but the technique is different, & hard to explain,best to be shown by an AT-C.
Dr. Justin Nelson
Pediatric Dentistry 16 years experience
Chin ups, push ups: For true isolation of the bicep or triceps I would do isolated bicep curls on and incline bench or curl machine. As for the triceps french presses (skull crushers) and tricep press downs work great. Now if you truly wish to work things out better I would do chin ups and push ups (close grip if you really want to target the tricep.