A member asked:

How to correct high palate and narrow jaw without surgery?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Sal Aragona answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Palatal Expander: Many types of fix and removable orthodontic devises called palatal expanders can be quite effective at correcting a high palate/narrow jaw condition particularly in a growing individual.

Answered 6/20/2018


Dr. Louis Gallia answered

Specializes in Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

Surgery: At your age, oral surgery only option. In a growing child, palatal expansion device often helpful. See orthodontist for options.

Answered 4/4/2015



Related Questions

A member asked:

How does maxillofacial surgery correct jaw and facial deformities?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

How much does an overbite jaw correcting surgery cost?

13 doctors weighed in across 5 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question